Subject: Best Spam Filter Settings
The following message was sent by our staff regarding the above subject:
For optimal results, please set your spam filter as follows:
1) Check to make sure Use Default Rules is checked for the Body Rules.
2) Check to make sure Use Default Rules is checked for the Subject Rules.
3) Check to make sure Use Whitelist is UNCHECKED in the Body Rules.
4) Check to make sure Use Whitelist is UNCHECKED in the Subject Rules.
5) Check to make sure Local rules for each mailbox have 1-4 above.
If you find that the above is not filtering most spam, the only possibility would be a very short string or your own domain in the White List.
Another issue might be related to the Sensitivity level. Please leave this sset at the default level.
Please feel free to contact us again at any time if you need additional assistance. Thank you for contacting us.
Client Services Team
P.S. Our number one goal is customer satisfaction. Please tell us how we are doing by submitting your testimonial at http://www.webmasters.com/testimonial.php?e=s104